TSA dont give a fuck no more

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn

In a worrying and awkward story for airport security, a woman managed to board a flight from the US to Japan whilst packing a handgun and some bullets.

The woman, who swears she didn’t know she was carrying the lethal weapon, realized she had her gun on her during the flight, after she had managed to get through airport security in Atlanta International Airport on January 4, Japan Times*report.

She alerted Delta cabin crew as soon as she realized and the staff took her weapon and ammo for safekeeping for the rest of the flight from Atlanta to Narita airport near Tokyo.
The woman was refused entry to Japan and got a flight back to the States later that day.

A similar incident took place at Narita airport on December 14, when, during a security inspection, an American co-pilot was found to be in possession of live bullets.

Following the two mishaps, Japan’s transport ministry asked US transportation security authorities to take preventative measures to ensure no more*“serious incidents,”*occur.

Bizarrely, yet another similar incident involving bullets and a Japanese airport took place in July 2017.
An American woman in her 60s arrived at Tokyo’s International Haneda Airport and realized she had 100 bullets in her bag. Although she threw them in the bin, she was arrested for violating Japan’s Firearm And Sword Control Law.

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
Japan don’t play games with that shit, she is probably banned from coming back for a while.

TSA is fucking worthless, they provide nothing but a false sense of safety, they ought to just start abolishing these 3 letter federal agencies starting with them.

Rebel

TCG Elite Member
Dec 15, 2008
Reno, NV
I sware man, when we got to Canada their security was fucking BEEF! tactical AF, all had rifles strapped to their backs, body armor, hip pieces, etc. Not to be fucked with

I've been to Canada a few times, via car and plane and they always seem welcoming with open arms. Super easy process. Then I come back to the USA and it's 101 questions, pat downs, and 6 x-rays, and a sniffer. :dunno:

utryd2

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 3, 2009
North Aurora
When I go to Canada for work it is a huge hassle. They are cool if you're visiting but they wont allow anyone to take work away from them. I have to provide stacks of paperwork showing I'm doing warranty work for machines they paid for and cant service themselves. Not mad about it, like the concept they have but hate the hassle.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info