Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
:eek3:

https://youtu.be/rU8-2iZEfho

The Portland Police Bureau says it’s investigating an apparent hit-and-run crash caught on video near Wilkes Park in Northeast Portland last Thursday in which a pickup driver speeds down a sidewalk toward three people as they’re running away and plows into them -- sending all three flying.

The video was posted to YouTube the next day by a resident who captured the scene on a surveillance camera. The identities of the people involved and the person who posted the video, as well as the conditions of the three people hit, were not immediately clear as of Tuesday.

It’s also not yet clear what caused the driver to mow down the pedestrians. The crash occurred a little before 5 p.m.

Officers were informed of the video Monday and Tuesday and told to be on the lookout for the gray pickup with a canopy to see if they can identify the driver or the truck, said Sgt. Brad Yakots, a Portland Police Bureau spokesman. He said authorities haven’t yet heard from anyone involved, and an investigation is still underway to find the driver.

Portland police ask anyone with information on the crash or the people involved to contact its traffic division at 503-823-2103.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I agree, I doubt someone decides to run someone over without provocation, unless you're going Jihad on some infidel. That being said, it's probably an over-reaction. That guy is lucky was only clipped by the bumper and got thrown to the side. I can't imagine him surviving had he gone under the truck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info