This video is about safety

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
LP, CNG, whatever is much safer than diesel/gasoline. It's the pressure that's what's dangerous and even at that its cause user error. Few engineers that taught a class I took even said if CNG came first, before gas, gas wouldn't even be around due to how dangerous it is. Early 90s CNG was supposed to be on every street corner but due to OEs not being able to keep up with the advantages of gasoline it never took off.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
LP, CNG, whatever is much safer than diesel/gasoline. It's the pressure that's what's dangerous and even at that its cause user error. Few engineers that taught a class I took even said if CNG came first, before gas, gas wouldn't even be around due to how dangerous it is. Early 90s CNG was supposed to be on every street corner but due to OEs not being able to keep up with the advantages of gasoline it never took off.

*we are professionals*

Chucks bottle of gas on the ground

These guys are ganna fuck around and start ww3.

Don't forget he was driving the fucking thing around on a moped with no cap. Take a turn too sharp and knock the valve off.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Trust me, they built in every a single safety device possible. The system works great and is safe. It's when people put bottles in bad places or bottles get damaged is when shit happens. You seen what happens when the bottle is in a fire, the valve purges to let propane out. Usually the propane is very thick and not flammable within that point. Its when it dissipates into the air and get mixrd with air is when it's mostly volatile

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
I have seen a couple times where farmers have hit a pipeline in the field and the propane was so rich it killed the tractor and prevented an explosion, but ive also seen it turn the farmers into a big black spot in the middle of a field

I’ve drilled into 3-4 unmarked and mismarked gas lines. A few times the large office buildings had to be evacuated. Thankfully nothing tragic had ever happened. It’s pretty scary.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info