Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Pics in link

https://jalopnik.com/four-kids-break-into-houston-carmax-crash-800-000-wor-1831580846

Four underage boys broke into a Houston-area CarMax lot on Sunday and were caught on surveillance cameras, according to a Facebook page for a constable in Harris County, Texas, which includes Houston and some surrounding cities. The page belongs to constable Mark Herman, and his post said four suspects were arrested after breaking into the dealership, stealing some keys and crashing vehicles into other vehicles on the lot.

In all, the post on Herman’s Facebook page said, the suspects managed to crash into more than 20 vehicles and cause about $800,000 in damage. Photos from Herman’s post show Dodge Challenger Scat Pack with the front end ripped off, a Corvette Z06 with scrape lines all down the side and a busted rearview mirror, a Ford Mustang that looks like it came from a car meet, a Porsche Boxster with a nasty hit to the front end, and plenty of other cars that look like they all got into a fight with each other—with some faring better than others.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
800,000. Mustangs ain't cheap.

2qqssv.jpg

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
The real liability to the CarMax dealership is whatever their insurance deductible is. The kids should have to pay that deductible. As for the insurance company, they knew this risk was there, especially considering the possibility of an 03 Terminator Cobra Mustang being on the lot. They charged a proper premium based on this risk, and they lost.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
The real liability to the CarMax dealership is whatever their insurance deductible is. The kids should have to pay that deductible. As for the insurance company, they knew this risk was there, especially considering the possibility of an 03 Terminator Cobra Mustang being on the lot. They charged a proper premium based on this risk, and they lost.

ding ding ding.

:trump:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Mook shares link so that we can have threads
TCG - "That article is bullshit! All articles are bullshit!"
Mook calls out people for being negative, when he himself is a negative prick
TCG - "rabble rabble rabble"
Mook leaves site to Flyn
Mook jumps out of 3rd floor window.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Mook shares link so that we can have threads
TCG - "That article is bullshit! All articles are bullshit!"
Mook calls out people for being negative, when he himself is a negative prick
TCG - "rabble rabble rabble"
Mook leaves site to Flyn
Mook jumps out of 3rd floor window.

k.

where was i negative?

i just said that the 800k number didn't make sense, and it doesn't :rofl:

should i just let shit like that be from here on out? how should i hurt the least amount of feelings on tcg?

sorry. my bad.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info