Bad Actors/Actresses

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Vince Vaughn, he plays the same character in every movie. He could be a good actor but I’ve never seen him do anything other than the same underlying character he did in Wedding Crashers and Swingers.

Hayden Christiansen. Way to single handily set an epic movie series back decades. Honestly his acting is worse than Jar Jar Binks.

Nicolas Cage. When’s the last (or first) time you said “Hey I gotta see this Nicolas Cage movie!” I see him on screen and I change the channel.

Woody Allen. Same shit different script. If there was a way to block movies with shitty actors in it on my TV he’d be on the top of the list.

Jayden Smith. Never been so tempted to put my fist thru my expensive TV as I was when I saw After Earth and I was rooting for Keanu Reeves to kill his whiney ass in the remake of The Day the Earth Stood Still.

Jack Black. God I HATE that fat fuck. I can’t even stand the sound of his voice. Anyone can act like a complete tool in front of a camera, why is this clown famous for it?

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
What about Adam Sandler. Same "comedic" persona in every movie he does.

Sandler’s regurgitated crap is grating and his movies like Little Nicky are immediate channel changers but his acting isn’t all bad. I thought he was a bad actor until I saw Spanglish, Funny People and Punch-Drunk Love. Like Farrell he has made some classics that are the type of movies you’ve seen 100’s of times but still watch every second of them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info