Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
Any of you degenerates receive their stats email today? :rofl:

al1Evhf.png

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
:rofl: there is one guy at the bar who is a database administrator at a local community college and refuses to install TouchTunes or anything else so big brother doesn't know hes at the bar that often. I pointed out when he plays songs at the TouchTunes box there is a webcam and he freaked out and left the one night :bowrofl:

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
I had to delete TouchTunes because I'm a troll. I got the jukebox turned off in a crowded bar one night over my music choices lol. After a guy kept playing screamo garbage, my friends and I thought it would be hilarious to play Celine Dion. I used extra credits to play my songs next. When it started playing for the 3rd time in a row, the bartender had enough and turned it off :rofl:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
We got the box shut off at the Village Tavern in South Elgin. We were at the bar during prime Friday night dinner time and just played the shittiest songs (I mean Huey Lewis is not shitty but I'm sure no one there appreciated it) and then suddenly the jukebox "malfunctioned"...and we couldnt play anything. After we got our checks, the jukebox suddenly became functional again :bowrofl:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I had to delete TouchTunes because I'm a troll. I got the jukebox turned off in a crowded bar one night over my music choices lol. After a guy kept playing screamo garbage, my friends and I thought it would be hilarious to play Celine Dion. I used extra credits to play my songs next. When it started playing for the 3rd time in a row, the bartender had enough and turned it off :rofl:

"let it go" from frozen is my go to for these situations.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info