Craigslist ad-gold edition.

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
01111_aFA2SbqWIlu_1200x900.jpg

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d/applegate-2017-ford-250/6782978363.html

Selling this piece of shit 6.7 Ford F-250. 48 hours ago this was a gorgeous truck, well taken care of, no scratches or dents. Haven't even had the damn thing for 1 year yet. Then 45 hours ago the mother fucker lost traction going down through my pasture while towing a trailer with my Kubota tractor on it. Was in 4Low, but it didn't give a shit. Slid sideways, trailer jackknifed into driver side, then pushed the mother fucker into a fucking tree.

This truck is dead to me, and I just want the fuckin thing gone. I couldn't get lucky and just end up with it getting totaled... if it had, Gap insurance would have taken it from me, and I could be financing a new fuckin truck right now.

A flatbed would be a cheap alternative. I don't like flatbeds, I think they are stupid as fuck and make a truck look like shit. Thats my opinion. Don't like it? Don't be a snowflake of this society and fuck off.

Someone could fix it for cheap. New bed and bumper, maybe say fuck the cab and leave it, idk Watever the fuck u want to do with it.

I owe 49 and some odd dollars. Will not sell for anything less than I owe.

I pay $300 a month for full coverage, which hasn't done me any bit of good, considering if I turn this into insirnace, it will jack up my rates. I own a commercial business and already pay out the ass. If I turn this in, it will increase my rates. (Iv done my research, don't fuckin argue with me, it will).

17,770 miles. Iv changed the oil every 5,000 miles. Factory warranty is 3 years 30,000 miles.

No surius satellite. This is a loaded XL. Or power group, Watever the hell they call it. Everytime I bring it into ford, the idiot sales people lose their minds over it, saying some shit about it being an STX XL in a diesel, saying it's rare or some bullshit, idk. Axle code is 3H.

Keyless entry. Power heated lighted mirrors. Tailgate is basic, no step. Just have to lift ur fuckin leg on the bumper, that's now a twisted bumper.

Come get it.

Sam

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
So a 2017 XL Crew Cab 6.7 4wd with around 20k can be had in wholesale for about $40k. Him thinking he can get $49 with bad damage to the bed and cab is hysterical.

"Will not sell for any less than I owe". Oh, so if he only owed 20k on it, he'd take that? Or if he owed 59k on it, then that's what it's worth? LMAO

Hilarious... :D

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Then 45 hours ago the mother fucker lost traction going down through my pasture while towing a trailer with my Kubota tractor on it. Was in 4Low, but it didn't give a shit. Slid sideways, trailer jackknifed into driver side, then pushed the mother fucker into a fucking tree.

That's because it has street tires on it and you're trying to drive it through mud. 4WD doesn't give you magical traction dumbass.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info