VvCmVfk.jpg

but really more interested in this.. :run:

https://www.facebook.com/HammerDownBoating/videos/1553874911328733/

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I would never get a pusher. Get a 5th wheel so you can drop it at campsite and use the truck. Pusher you have to tow a car behind.

Also, with anything, I think about breaking down. The tow in a pusher requires biiiiiig money. With a 5th wheel, just disconnect and leave trailer.

Also, think of how much that suckers going to sit.... That's alot of money to have sitting, engine wise.. Just get a 5th wheel, no engine to worry about

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
I would never get a pusher. Get a 5th wheel so you can drop it at campsite and use the truck. Pusher you have to tow a car behind.

Also, with anything, I think about breaking down. The tow in a pusher requires biiiiiig money. With a 5th wheel, just disconnect and leave trailer.

Also, think of how much that suckers going to sit.... That's alot of money to have sitting, engine wise.. Just get a 5th wheel, no engine to worry about

all valid points.. I will fly your ass anywhere in the country if you want the warranty work (many extended warranties allow whatever company and pay X/hour for shop time on repairs)..

I won't be buying it until its almost guaranteed to not be sitting for any extended period of time. Just working on the woman getting more than her 2 days WFH (thurs/friday right now)..

We will be cruisin USA probably one long 5 day weekend a month all year if this plays out.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Warranty companies are funny too. I've had some give us the OK to pull engine apart and then I find one head gasket bad. So they won't pay for the other half of the engine. 1 head gasket, half the labor, etc.... They've also wasted aton of our time and shop space. I now push vehicle outside immediately and it'll sit for weeks and we'll charge them $50 a day storage. They pay that rather then to fix the truck. Lmao.

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
I think CDL is 26,000# or more? I'm so confused as to the requirement. As of right now no immediate plans on picking this up and haven't even stepped foot inside any decent 5th wheels yet. As of right now staycations are where its at to avoid retarded travel stresses both by planes, hotels, or busses :rofl:

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
You'd need at least a class b with air brake cert for that rv.

Also, anytime you have a cdl you basically need a lawyer on retainer for any traffic incident at any time.

That's why I haven't gotten my cdl. Works wants me to but I refuse. Don't need that shit

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Most of the Cdl stuff up in here is false. The front toterhome I drove didnt need a cdl at all. Rv plates. Towing stuff is slightly different. And normal tickets are just the same as everyone else. Ive had a cdl since forever.

Could be wrong, but several guys at work anytime they get a speeding ticket they lawyer up to keep their cdl endorsement. I don't want that

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
Could be wrong, but several guys at work anytime they get a speeding ticket they lawyer up to keep their cdl endorsement. I don't want that
And the legal alcohol limit is lower for those with a cdl. I think it's .04 rather than .08 for non cdl license.

Anyone with a cdl should not screw around much. I've had my class A cdl for 23 years. So far no speeding tickets and nothing else. Keeps me in check as I need my cdl for work.

HILROD

TCG Elite Member
Oct 22, 2007
ELGIN
And the legal alcohol limit is lower for those with a cdl. I think it's .04 rather than .08 for non cdl license.

Anyone with a cdl should not screw around much. I've had my class A cdl for 23 years. So far no speeding tickets and nothing else. Keeps me in check as I need my cdl for work.

I've seen people get screwed with a CDL driving a normal car. The .04 doen't transfer to non CDL vehicles, so that would get thrown out. You can still loose CDL if convicted in a car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info