Now that Amazon and UPS let you live track your packages...

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Its annoying as fuck, especially with Amazon. Those fucks failed to deliver my shit yesterday despite being blocks over for like 2 hours and they still havent shown up even tho they've been within ten minutes of my house since this morning, 8 stops away my ass. Amazons own shipping is the fucking WORST. They never deliver to the right house and I always have to wander the neighborhood looking for my shit.

UPS suddenly offers GPS tracking and that turd was OUTSIDE my neighborhood and is now 3 blocks over.

DELIVER MY SHIT YOU FUCKS

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I even pulled a Dasfinc and complained to Amazon live chat last night at 10pm because tracking said I needed to contact Amazon now to get things sorted out (because my items were now marked "late"). They assured me my stuff would be delivered this morning....and gave me $5.

Cant wait for it so say "delivered" and go on a scavenger hunt.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I was wondering that last night too. The Amazon driver was a block away and then suddenly was on the other side of the river driving further and further from my house until 9pm rolled around and Amazon told me to contact them. So far today, hes been sitting north of me by 90 for the last 2 hours.

UPS has been around my house for an hour or so but has yet to enter my neighborhood....which is weird b/c a UPS truck rolled through maybe an hour ago but no package came...so they must have multiple trucks handling the downtown area today.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Dude...the past 3 times Amazon delivered something (Amazon, not UPS)...it said delivered and "handed off to the resident". I walk outside, no package. So then I have to walk to the house that is 145 Grove b/c these idiots refuse to follow the GPS that says my house is NOT on Grove...I've even contacted Amazon to tell them exactly what my house looks like...never works. They have to drive PAST my place to get to the wrong address :picard:

And its not like walking is a big deal, but they just leave the packages leaning against the other house's garage for all to steal...or get crushed if the garage opens. Fucking idiots.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Dude...the past 3 times Amazon delivered something (Amazon, not UPS)...it said delivered and "handed off to the resident". I walk outside, no package. So then I have to walk to the house that is 145 Grove b/c these idiots refuse to follow the GPS that says my house is NOT on Grove...I've even contacted Amazon to tell them exactly what my house looks like...never works. They have to drive PAST my place to get to the wrong address :picard:

And its not like walking is a big deal, but they just leave the packages leaning against the other house's garage for all to steal...or get crushed if the garage opens. Fucking idiots.

Sooo basically your house sucks and should move so you get delieveries as scheduled? :s00ls: :dunno:

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
In the past week I've had 2 Amazon packages for my neighbor delivered to my house. Last night there was one package for me and one for my neighbor on my porch. Do they not even read the fucking address labels anymore? Or maybe the driver was to lazy to walk next door and figured fuck it, I'll let this guy finish my job. SMH..... I'm just glad my packages have not ended up somewhere else.

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
I watched ups deliver my phone. He was a block away at 1:30pm but didn't deliver until 7:35 that night. He needed a sigbature so I asked him not to be a dick but curious. The dude sat down on his truck step and just bitched for about 3 min about how ass backwards his delivery schedule. Once he finished I half jokingly offered him a beer and he laughed and said if he didn't have 20 more stops he'd take me up. I told the wife to at least make him lunch then when I'm at work :s00ls:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I keep telling myself to leave a Christmas gift every year for my usual driver and I forget every year. Hes a bald dude, probably my age or a bit younger...never fails to deliver, always nice.

I have nothing to give him this year as I have yet to leave the house this week for anything other than Wendys...and I dont plan on leaving the house today until fucktard Amazon shows up, who is still "8 stops away". BUT he appears to be in a neighborhood and is going street by street so...eventually he'll get here. Probably.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info