https://www.facebook.com/anonews.co/videos/2171863359746772/

:trump:

tenor.png

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
This whole "women have it so hard" in a society that was set up for straight white males to succeed is nothing more than typical fake news!

And I'm not raising my daughters to believe that shit either!

The funny thing is if you look at it almost anyone has it hard in some way or another. Wealth and fame don't provide philosophical grounding and happiness. Look at how many famous people do drugs or other things that are self destructive.

He's also right that the role of women in societies is cooperative and that they have suffered along with men. Let me throw this example out there, think of the Spartans. The only way you got buried with a marker if you were a man was to die in combat. The only way to do it if you were a woman was to die in child birth. It's only been the last hundred or so years if that we have truthfully gotten past that, and not everywhere in the world even.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Why is there this sudden uproar with women making such a big deal about this though?

Like, 3-4yrs ago women were all like "yeah, I'm Kelly and I like dogs and candy"

Now they're all like "I'm a feminist, Trump isn't my president and I don't shave my arm pits"

The fuq is going on?

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
It's the increase in brainwashing from the left and their big push for identity politics. It's just another wedge issue for them to divide people with.

It's just like how they're demonizing whites and have developed the new term "whiteness". Suddenly being white is a huge problem for them.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
This just recently popped up on my youtube feed.

And even though its old, I So god damned agree with this.

Writing into law a bill that requires a person to refer to another person by an insane list of pronouns besides Male/Female ones. Peterson's biggest bone of contention with this is not the pronouns themselves, it's writing a bill into law that legally compels a person to use them or face ramifications.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEfgf2GRk3Q

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info