Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Use the BurgerKing app within 600ft of a McDonalds and you will be able to order a Whooper Sandwich for 1 cent! (To be picked up at your closest burger king)

Waiting for the Wendys twitter to clown them both :rofl:

https://youtu.be/Pg5EmtaSCL4

Tuesday through Dec. 12, Burger King is selling its iconic burger for a penny at McDonald's in a promotion called the "Whopper Detour."

No, you can't have it your way at McDonald's – but you need to be close to the location of one to get the Burger King deal. The promotion is part of Burger King's relaunched BK app, which now offers the ability to place orders in advance for participating locations.

The promotion “works by geofencing McDonald’s locations across the country,” Burger King said in a statement. “If a guest is inside one of these geofenced areas and has the new BK App on their device, the app will unlock the WHOPPER sandwich for a penny promotion."

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
This better not be a game
e5uGWoz.jpg

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Gimme Dat Big Mac and Fries over all that BK has any day all day.

While I will always have a special place for the Big Mac, I've been on a quarter-pounder kick since McD's switched to fresh beef on their quarter-pound patties. Much improved. Perhaps that will change if they make a similar switch for their small patties. Some stores are better than others, though, so I only get their fresh beef options from certain locations. But even when everything was frozen, I still think it tasted better than anything at BK.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info