ooooooooh motherfucker

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I wonder if reflectors on the side of the trailer were covered in crud like salt/snow and not reflecting light.

I thought most trailers had either reflective strips on the side, or spaced evenly so you could see them.

The sounds when he's being hit twice after impact suck especially when you know those were BIG impacts from heavy trucks.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Obviously driving way to fast for conditions. And you can clearly see the truck go sideways way up the road.

Douche bag level : Expert.

I don't necessarily think so. You can see him hit the brakes pretty easily on. Its a big heavy truck in shit conditions. he is slowing down, just much you can do about it.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
The canadian trucks don't hardly have any DOT tape. I work for a conpany based there. I am big on covering the trucks with it here.

You can tell a lot of the indie guys that own trailers because they have a fuck ton of lights as well. They wanna be seen and not get their shit whacked. The safety tape is a real good thing. I think they stopped doing it on a lot of sheriff's cars and stateys for stealth reasons.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info