George H.W. Bush dead at 94

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...fa2ea2-61e2-11e8-99d2-0d678ec08c2f_story.html

George H.W. Bush, the 41st president of the United States and the father of the 43rd, was a steadfast force on the international stage for decades, from his stint as an envoy to Beijing to his eight years as vice president and his one term as commander in chief from 1989 to 1993.

The last veteran of World War II to serve as president, he was a consummate public servant and a statesman who helped guide the nation and the world out of a four-decade Cold War that had carried the threat of nuclear annihilation.

His death, at 94 on Nov. 30 also marked the passing of an era.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Guy was a nazi traitor just like everyone else in his circle jerk of associates....

Long read but VERY informative

Idaho Observer: Deathbed confessions, photos support claims that George H. Scherf(f), Jr., was the 41st U.S. president

I was waiting to see how long it would take for somebody to shit on him. Real legit link there, blabbing about Tesla among other random bullshit

Listen, politics aside it’d be tough to argue that he was a kind and decent human being that just wanted to do what he really believed would be best for the country.

01GTvert

TCG Elite Member
Jan 30, 2006
I was waiting to see how long it would take for somebody to shit on him. Real legit link there, blabbing about Tesla among other random bullshit

I only shit on those who deserve it and he's one of the most deserving ever.

I'm stunned at how many self proclaimed informed people out there have no clue concerning the history of their "leaders". They just get lead around by the nose ring like the other countless sheople out there who get all their newz from teevee-land.

If you took more than 5 seconds to read the link you'd have seen that Sherf senior really was tesla's assistant and stole his memoirs after his mysterious death.

I know a man who personally worked for 41 and said he was the biggest POS ever. He was one who really ran Ollie North and is completely responsible for the cocaine/crack epidemic in this country. But you won't find that shit on FOX newzzz.

01GTvert

TCG Elite Member
Jan 30, 2006
Wasn’t Bush HW and Bush W in Dallas when JFK was assassinated? Bush HW worked for the CIA

41 was in fact in Dallas during the JKF assassination but it was swept under the rug due to some bullshit story of a low level CIA guy with the same name being confused for GHB.

He started with CIA when it was OSS doing high altitude surveillance and eventually becoming its director.

Very smart/resourceful guy but his agenda was NOT aligned with that of the american citizen.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
41 was in fact in Dallas during the JKF assassination but it was swept under the rug due to some bullshit story of a low level CIA guy with the same name being confused for GHB.

He started with CIA when it was OSS doing high altitude surveillance and eventually becoming its director.

Very smart/resourceful guy but his agenda was NOT aligned with that of the american citizen.

I’ve seen pics of Bush Jr. there too. But who knows if they’re real. Lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info