Shooting at Mercy Hospital

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
Two Silver Linings.

One. The Shooter is DEAD. I don't want to understand the fucker or spend millions on trials for 14 years of appeals. I just want you gone and you are.

Two. Another cop was shot, too. But he was spared. Saw a cool shot of a bullet lodged in the side of his gun on the news this morning. Nice.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
rrAzZDs.png

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
From that article:

"Aditia said Lopez reloaded twice, firing '32 bullets each' time, once he went inside the hospital.

'He was shooting like a maniac,' Aditia told the Chicago Tribune. 'And he obviously knows how to shoot because he was holding the gun with both hands.' "

I havent heard how many rounds were fired, but if he fired 60+ and only that many people were shot, he's either horrible with a firearm, or only wanted to shoot certain people, even with knowing how to shoot because he was using "two hands"... SMH

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates
6405336-6408669-Lopez_had_also_shot_at_a_second_police_officer_but_the_bullet_st-a-8_1542699725514.jpg

Im more curious how you're at a scene with an active shooter and your firearm is still in it's holster?

I mean he's lucky he didn't get hit, but I would assume the weapon should have been drawn? :dunno:

From reports I was hearing lots of CPD officers were carrying rifles, would assume this was the case here.

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
Just crazy, Just found out from my wife that the shooter used to work as a safety officer at Illinois Masonic Hospital before he was let go. (where my wife works) which is where O'neal had done her rotations and they possibly met.

Just scary shit all around. They do shooting drills pretty often but hospitals are huge complicated places. Sure it is a nightmare for police to figure things out. Even at the college shooting at NIU when I was there, there was confusion on how many shooters due to so many calls etc.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info