Truck dudes.. Check it..

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates
Agreed, pick ups are useless vehicles. The bed is useless being exposed to the harsh elements, who can move any object when it could get rained on. Gimme a brand new Tahoe so a scoop of gravel or mulch doesn't get wet.

Lol would love to see your new Tahoe with a scoop of gravel or mulch in it. Why are you worried about gravel or mulch getting wet? Using it indoors?

taws697

Addict
TCG Premium
Sep 11, 2015
West Chicago, IL
Real Name
Wes
IMG_6852.JPG

This is my buddies setup. Works pretty well for Silverlake. Wouldn’t work for a 4 seater SxS though.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
:roflpicard: Tahoe minivanified? Did you hit your head? I think you meant Ridgeline not Tahoe....... :bowrofl:

you serious dude?

:rofl:

sometimes i think you're trolling. then i realize, you really really aren't.

this thing would get hung up on a fucking parking curb.

2018-tahoe-gal-ext-01.jpg

minivanified to the fullest extent.

i know the ridgeline thing is to razz me for some random shit, but id actually even bet a new ridgeline would likely do better offroad than a new tahoe.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
How much is the hydraulic lift? I have zero use for it but if your hobby is sledding or ATV’n then seems like a good idea. I wonder how it stores away? Has to be easier then storing a trailer

i wouldn't count on it, for that thing to be beefy enough to work the way it does, it has to be heavy as fuck.

at least a trailer is on wheels and you can push around a small enough one... i can't imagine how many bro's youd need to get this thing out of the bed of a truck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info