Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
What kit did you buy? I did my level kit on my Silverado and it was very easy. Just took it for an alignment after and it was perfect. What year Suburban? I want to level my 17’ but than again I still have a set of new wheels/tires that have been sitting here since July so I’m procrastinating a bit these days ��

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
If you’re just doing leveling blocks in the front you can do it yourself. I did my Silverado in about an hour and it’s really simple. Loosen nuts on top of strut, loosen sway bar end links, remove lower strut bolts and put in leveling block. I think Rough Country makes a top and bottom spacer kit that makes the CV angles better than just a bottom spacer, if I had to do it again that’s what I’d go with.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
2001 suburban.

I don't want anything crazy, I don't want to compromise ride quality too much.

Im looking into getting this, but I don't know if a 2in "lift" would be noticeable?

https://www.roughcountry.com/gm-suspension-lift-kit-273n2.html

keys are a scam. the aftermarket keys are just in a different position to allow the adjustment bolt to have thread in each direction. all you need to do is crank the fuck out of the adjustment bolt EQUALLY to achieve the lift you want. you can gain about 3" out of just cranking the bolts.

then get some coil spacers for the rear, like from a 4th gen fbody, they are 2" thick.

but if i were you, id loosen the front torsion bolts to lower it, then put some shorter springs in the back to "level" it. ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info