College students can develop PTSD from the 2016 election

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
Lol this is getting ridiculous, people need to learn to relax so far no president has ruined my life

Word.

I’m still here alive and well working, paying bills etc etc. Taxes go up and taxes go down and a bunch of shit in between that truly does not effect our lives.

It’s a vicious cycle from one shit bag to the next shit bag.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I think claiming it as a form of PTSD is insulting to anyone that has seen actual combat, not verbal combat.

I agree. PTSD is some serious shit. There is a reason one of the original names for it was Shell Shock.

I would like to see the snowflakes compare their PTSD to anyone who has served in any of the major World Wars, as well as Vietnam too. There are a few people still alive today who would have been serving during Pearl Harbor.

I remember a discovery channel or History channel where they interviewed one soldier who was describing how he was trying to help a fellow sailor out of the water. He described how he reached out towards the sailor and when he grabbed the sailors arm all of the skin and such just came off the sailors arm like a sleeve. Because the sailor had been burned so bad from the ignited fuel over the water.

The vet broke down and could not finish, and THAT is PTSD.

Snowflakes need to grow up and get some thicker skin we should stop pandering to their sensitivity shit.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Can I claim PTSD and get 100% disability because I’m traumatized daily by Illinois politicians and paying ridiculous property taxes and taxes on top of taxes?

Lets all claim PTSD from some certian person who shall not be mentioned who was from Illinois who happened to be a president.

People are going to lose their fucking minds if when Trump wins 2020.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Lets all claim PTSD from some certian person who shall not be mentioned who was from Illinois who happened to be a president.

People are going to lose their fucking minds if when Trump wins 2020.

We only have to wait until Tuesday night/Wednesday morning to see people lose their shit if the Dems lose en masse. Pretty sure I’ll be sleeping with a treat for the 9mm pistol fairy under my pillow tomorrow night just in case.

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
I agree. PTSD is some serious shit. There is a reason one of the original names for it was Shell Shock.

I would like to see the snowflakes compare their PTSD to anyone who has served in any of the major World Wars, as well as Vietnam too. There are a few people still alive today who would have been serving during Pearl Harbor.

I remember a discovery channel or History channel where they interviewed one soldier who was describing how he was trying to help a fellow sailor out of the water. He described how he reached out towards the sailor and when he grabbed the sailors arm all of the skin and such just came off the sailors arm like a sleeve. Because the sailor had been burned so bad from the ignited fuel over the water.

The vet broke down and could not finish, and THAT is PTSD.

Snowflakes need to grow up and get some thicker skin we should stop pandering to their sensitivity shit.

Agreed. My grandfather served in WWII and fought in the Pacific islands. I was close with him growing up and never once talked about any of his experiences because he just didn't want to remember it. In my teens he gave me some books he had and told me to read about it. He died last year at 94 years old.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info