Great Clips Online Check In Is Literally The Best Thing Ever

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I don't know how many times I've walked into a packed house, only to be ushered directly to my chair, while all the walk in peasants have to sit and wait. Today I literally walked in behind a mom and her 2 little kids that were gonna get cuts, and she checked in and was told to take a seat, while I got immediately taken in. This must be what it feels like to be a celebrity. Except without the endless money...and the women...and the drugs...and the big house...and the fast cars....

Actually, its nothing like being a celebrity, and now I'm also a little depressed. But my hair looks great.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I've been using that feature for years. It's funny to see the reaction of people that have been waiting, but my name is higher up on the list, cause I took the 30 seconds before I left home to check in online.

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
Something the chick who cuts mine told me, great clips corporate changed their policy a few months back, they used to be able to cash out their charged tips at the end of the night, now they don't see them until their next payroll check. I used to tip a bit extra because I was charging and knew they get taxed on it, now knowing they have to wait up to two weeks for their tip ive been bringing cash.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Don't really go anymore (bought some clippers and just have the GF buzz me), but always used the Great Clips app in the past, and it was great.

+always tip in cash, whenever possible. So you are sure the person gets it in a timely manner and so they can skirt as much in taxes as possible.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info