Kid fucked with the wrong teacher

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
No respect for teachers. It never would have crossed my mind, as a kid, to mouth off to a teacher.

I'll argue though that kid's beating should have come from his parents... and like five years ago.

Teacher screwed up swinging first, he probably would have gotten a pass at a retaliatory swing.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Man, some of you have some rose colored glasses...I grew up in a fairly “nice” area (Arlington Heights) and I remember kids from my class swearing at teachers and throwing punches at them. Only reason we are seeing/hearing more now is because every kid had a video camera in their pocket.

Buddy of mine student taught in a nicer CPS school and then did a year at an alternative school in East St Louis, the stories he has are ridiculous. Nothing that kid said was something my friend hadn’t heard a dozen times before. Teacher lost his cool. Doesn’t matter if the kids throwing punches, you never strike back.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Kids nowadays are probably conditioned to yell and make threats with no retaliation by anyone or consequences. Remember, you can't even tell you kids 'no' in today's world. So ya, someone throws a punch and they are lost and confused.

I would think the teacher would be charged with something like assault. Gonna fuck up his career and probably cost a lot of money for the school district. He only had to wait another 30 seconds till the security people would have removed him.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Man, some of you have some rose colored glasses...I grew up in a fairly “nice” area (Arlington Heights) and I remember kids from my class swearing at teachers and throwing punches at them. Only reason we are seeing/hearing more now is because every kid had a video camera in their pocket.

Buddy of mine student taught in a nicer CPS school and then did a year at an alternative school in East St Louis, the stories he has are ridiculous. Nothing that kid said was something my friend hadn’t heard a dozen times before. Teacher lost his cool. Doesn’t matter if the kids throwing punches, you never strike back.

Also grew up in Arlington Heights and never once witnessed anything even close to this. Never anything even close to kids swearing at teachers or throwing punches. Plenty of class clowns, but nothing that came even close to this kind of stuff.

Wife taught in Arlington Heights and Wheeling from 2007-2013 and had kids chasing teachers with scissors, kids swearing at teachers, kids flipping tables in class, etc.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Also grew up in Arlington Heights and never once witnessed anything even close to this. Never anything even close to kids swearing at teachers or throwing punches. Plenty of class clowns, but nothing that came even close to this kind of stuff.

Wife taught in Arlington Heights and Wheeling from 2007-2013 and had kids chasing teachers with scissors, kids swearing at teachers, kids flipping tables in class, etc.

Elementary school had a kid in our grade (4th grade I think) start throwing punches at an elderly female teacher. He also had told multiple teachers to fuck off. Another kid in our grade school never threw punches, but swore at basically every teacher he had.

Middle school another kid was swearing at teachers, and walking out of class. Kid a grade younger than me, punched an elderly teacher in the stomach and ran out of school.

I'm 33, so this was mid-90's

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
The teacher was totally in the wrong for swinging, but I'm glad he did. It must be infuriating to have some little punk disrespecting you in front of your classroom like that. I didn't even understand what the kid was saying, other than repeatedly using racial epithets.

And that little shithead is probably going to end up fathering a kid before dropping out of high school. And that kid will end up being a bigger shithead than his dad.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
additionally, why didnt one of those other kids put their phone down, and get up and go lay that worthless turd out on behalf of the teacher?

went to downers grove schools, and at the time there was a large bus-in of "Section 8" kids to our school... street justice was had.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info