Sold!

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I stumbled across this gem while researching leaf blowers.

And bought it.

IMG_6840.jpg

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Ok, the wife and our yenta neighbor that she is pals with, thought I was nutz (I am), when I was out there blowing the car dry with my leaf blower after a rain. They thought it was so dumb that they posted it to fecesbook and then got blasted...

I replied... WTF do you think they're doing at the end of a car wash... A big fucking blower. Same thing here, mine is just a gas powered backpack blower. Not a tunnel with 20 outlets like at the car wash.

And for the record. It works like a charm.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I'll be honest, I have both. Actually I've had several of each. Until batteries come along that can last as long at WOT, I'm sticking with gas.

My current corded one actually blows a slight bit more MPH (150 vs. 140'ish), but with a large yard, running a 2 mile extension cord that refuses to stay together no matter how you "knot" it around the junctions, and gets snagged on every corner, tree trunk, yard edging, etc, makes for a real PITA. Gas, as long as I have a 2.5 gallon supply of mix, I can run all day, WOT, not a care in the world.

Where the electric and cordless (I forgot, I've got a cordless blower too... A craftsman C3 setup), work great is in and around the garage/shop for quick blow out of leaves, dust, rust, mess from working on cars, etc... But for a big yard, gas all the way...

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
Literally bought a ryobi 40v to dry off my car and do minor leaf blowing around the house... then I bought the chainsaw, hedge trimmer, and wheed whip because why not lol..

P.s. I have tested the leaf blower on my balls (over the pants)... it will dry your pants and remove debri but nothing that is not supposed to be removed.

However all other utensils I am afraid to try...

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
Literally bought a ryobi 40v to dry off my car and do minor leaf blowing around the house... then I bought the chainsaw, hedge trimmer, and wheed whip because why not lol..

P.s. I have tested the leaf blower on my balls (over the pants)... it will dry your pants and remove debri but nothing that is not supposed to be removed.

However all other utensils I am afraid to try...

Hows the chainsaw? I am going to need one soon and love all my other ryobi stuff

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
Hows the chainsaw? I am going to need one soon and love all my other ryobi stuff

I wouldn't ask for it to cut down a giant tree, but works awesome for small little things like fallen limbs, trimming things etc.

Overall I am very happy with everything, nothing has given me any issues and considering I am into everything for around 200 bucks I use the living crap out of it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info