Did s00ls have a kid?

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
Someone needs to get this guy to sign up for TCG.

HUNTLEY, Ill. (WLS) -- An employee at a Huntley cell phone store faces criminal charges for sending a customer's nudes without her knowledge or consent.

Justin Devine, 23, was charged with nonconsensual dissemination of a sex image, a felony, after prosecutors said he sent himself five of a customer's nude images last month.

The woman visited the Verizon store where Devine worked in the 12000-block of Route 47 in Huntley on Sept. 19 and gave Devine her phone to assist her. While Devine had the woman's phone, prosecutors said he sent himself the photos of the woman's genitals.

Devine denied wrongdoing when the victim confronted him about it, according to the Kane County State's Attorney's Office. She then went to Huntley police, who put out a warrant for Devine's arrest.

Devine surrendered to Huntley police on Oct. 17, posted his $1,500 bond and was released.

He is due back in court Nov. 27.

4520601_101918-wls-justin-devine-mug-img.jpg

https://abc7chicago.com/verizon-employee-charged-for-sending-customers-nudes/4520576/?sf200449320=1

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
Used to work at Sprint. We were a repair store too. The stories I could tell you of what we saw on girls phones when they brought it in for repairs.

Fixed people's laptops in college for the University. We would usually have to check your "my documents" to make sure the laptop was from the person who dropped it off as we only provided the service for those who lived in the dorms. People just leaving noods on their desktop/my documents. Right after giving us the laptop/signing a document that says we will look in these places. NFG.

Suitcase school makes for a lot of that shit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info