Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Looks like DC is starting over :rofl:

https://variety.com/2018/film/news/flash-standalone-movie-release-date-1202980356

Following the box office disappointment of “Justice League,” Warner Bros. has been reevaluating its approach to making movies based on DC Comics characters. The studio is not moving forward with Batman and Superman movies featuring Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill, respectively. It is expected to recast the Dark Knight with a different actor.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
First problem is DCU is competing against Marvel and as always Marvel comes out on top. The Marvel movies are fantastic and DC is trying too hard and it shows. Marvel is hitting some of the better arch’s of their storylines and was being more risky by showing the good and bad edges of the characters, DC is being a little too safe and playing it more vanilla with the exception of some of the Dark Knight storyline. DC needs better writing and needs to stop trying to cram too much into their movies.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
giphy.gif

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
It goes...

1. Kevin Conroy
2. Michael Keaton
3. Christian Bale

Who cares about the rest if they don't medal?

No doubt that Kevin Conroy defined Batman on the screen for more than two decades so definitely the #1 spot.

I’ll give an honorable mention to Peter Weller for his performance in The Dark Knight Returns two parter.

And I’d have to put Adam West somewhere in that list. Maybe above Bale.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
I get Conroy was a great voice of Batman and Bruce Wayne but I can't rank him higher than a live action actor. Sure he contributed a lot to the character and some say it's harder to only do voice acting but IMO a lot more people are involved in bringing the character to life. Animators are half of that equation. Bale, Keaton and Affleck had more work to do than Conroy. Not saying he isn't good, just saying I can't rank him above those 3.

My Rank:

Keaton
Affleck
Bale
Conroy
West
Kilmer

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info