Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Run dude. Run fast. Run far.

list-2-with-border.jpg

The rules are:

You are NOT to have a single girls phone number
You are NOT to follow them on any social media (including Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter)
You are NOT to hang out with Keegan (including his house or anywhere public)
You are NOT to go to Honda without me
You are NOT to hang out with your friends more than two times a week
You are NOT to look at a single girl
If girls come up to you at any place or anytime you are to WALK away
Mo is to NOT hang out (with) us every time we hang out
You are NOT to ask for h--d
You are NOT to get mad at me about a single thing ever again
You are NOT to bring up Tyler, Noah, Deven, or Josh ever again
You are NOT allowed to drink unless I am with you
I am allowed to do a phone check when EVER I please
If we move in there are NEVER to be girls at our house
If we move in together your friends will RARELY be allowed over
If I catch you around girls I kill you
You are NOT to ditch me for your friends
Austin does NOT CONTROL WHEN I HANG OUT WITH YOU!
We are to go on a legit date once every two weeks at least
If I say jump you say “how high princess”
You are to make sure you tell me you love me once a day at least so I know you’re not messing around
You are to NEVER take longer than 10 mins to text me back.

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/girlfriend-boyfriend-relationship-rules-controlling-list

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
2006 I was dating this girl three months I think. After a nice weekend together she flew over this fucked up email with her list of demands. I remember reading "I want the whole weekend with you from the moment you're off work Friday till you go back to work Monday morning"

I thought things were progressing nicely for three months and then BAM, a few hundred word fucked up email.....

I immediately responded "It was an enjoyable three months with you, Im glad you sent this email so we need not waste each other's time. Good luck finding your Mr. Perfect"

Man, I loved deleting numbers

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
2006 I was dating this girl three months I think. After a nice weekend together she flew over this fucked up email with her list of demands. I remember reading "I want the whole weekend with you from the moment you're off work Friday till you go back to work Monday morning"

I thought things were progressing nicely for three months and then BAM, a few hundred word fucked up email.....

I immediately responded "It was an enjoyable three months with you, Im glad you sent this email so we need not waste each other's time. Good luck finding your Mr. Perfect"

Man, I loved deleting numbers

Keep the numbers, so you know which ones to ignore

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I'm not saying it's ok under any circumstances but this really reads like dude got caught cheating, she dropped him, he begged her to take him back and said he'd "do anything" and then all of sudden this list of demands is born because she knows she has the power and doesn't really care at that point if he walks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info