Free cat

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
My inlaws are getting rid of their cat. Traveling more and cant take care of him.
He’s three, fully declawed, up to date on shots and neutered(male). His name is Zippy and I know anything you would need for a cat is included such as food bowls, crate, toys etc.

He is located in Hinckley but I could meet up with someone if they are interested.

Let me know asap otherwise he is going to Tails in dekalb for adoption.

My number is 847-two3nine-3five0five

Thanks

IMG_9875.jpegIMG_9906.jpeg

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
What are some of it's personality traits? Is it good with other animals? Kids? Is it an anti-social prick that runs and hides 99% of the time and is secretly plotting your demise when you're not paying attention...
Very good with kids. Mostly scared of other animals and will run and hide if the other animal messes with it. They had a dog at the house and the dog would want to play and he wanted nothing to do with it so would hide from it. Otherwise very social with people. Likes to be petted and likes to play. He plays like a cat so he will use his teeth but not in a I want to kill you way lol.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I could only provide a temporary home.

I have two cats, and a dog.

Both cats are male with claws and can at times be territorial. They would probably go okay after a while. The cats generally get along okay but they have their moments when they fight. They live with each other and mostly get along but they don’t cuddle with each other.

I’m not sure how they’d react to an intruder in the long run. And putting a declawed cat up against two male cats with claws might be too mean to a newcomer.

The dog would be fine after an adjustment period. She likes other animals.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Wow, sad how someone can just make a decision to abandon an animal like this at a shelter, possibly leading to it being put down, if no one takes it. All because they dont want to take responsibility for it anymore.

Really hope some decent person takes him. Looks like a great cat.

My Aunt & Uncle had a solution.

Cats come with them. They travelled all over the US in retirement.

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
What about the guy? Doesn't like cats?

IMO, the time to think about whether you can keep a pet is before you get a pet. It's like committing to getting pregnant and having a kid except the 3 year old animal probably loves you more.
He didnt want it in the first place I guess. My mother in law got it long before this traveling started.

What do you want me to tell ya. Not my pet and not my situation. I was just trying to help find it a home.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info