UbxQx.gif

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
"Tolerant left"

More from the tolerant left...

Just more of the tolerant left inventing racism where it doesn't exist.

Her face should be charged with battery for anyone that has to look at her walking down the street.

And what gives her the right to verbally assault someone that supports the President? Can you imagine the outrage had this happened when Obama was in office? Trump is really making people lose their minds, it's insane. I wasn't a big supporter of Obama, but I couldn't imagine confronting a total stranger about their political beliefs. The tolerant left appears to be anything but tolerant and peaceful.

"Justice." "Tolerant left."

These people literally want to, and demonstratively have, cause grave harm or kill anyone outside of their echo chamber. They feel they are so correct, and you wrong, that in order to enforce their ideology they think the above is perfectly acceptable behavior. Remember that.

The tolerant left that just wants peace in the world.

Another example of the tolerant left and their message of inclusion and love...

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...tar-hollywood-walk-fame-pickax-135212438.html

"Tolerant left"

Only thing they're tolerant of is their own hypocritical ideologies and any challenge to them sends them into a mouth foaming rage. You don't see that from the right and only in usually EXTREME religious cases.

But sure, gun owners are the problem.

Saw this on facebook. Her page also shows all of the threats she has gotten from the "tolerant left".

Gun Control Advocates Threaten to Kill Conservative Woman for Graduation Photo - Liberty Hangout

:rofl: mathematically there is no way that book should be 4.8 stars. But yes, the core problem lies beneath the tolerant left silencing freedom of speech because they don't agree with your opinion. This is very similar to getting Zucked on Facebook for posting your "offensive" opinion.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Seriously though, if a girl gets raped and gets pregnant, that would be the number one reason to have an abortion, right? I'm not sure how ya'll feel about it.

alll fucking god damn day long!

:inb4someonestatesadoptionisanoptionbutwhataboutthemotherwhohastoendurelifethatshedidnotchosetogiveandthengiveitawayandthenforthatchildtonotonedaywonderandpossiblyfindoutthengoapeshitorhavementalissues:

#notyourlifenotyourbodyMYchoice!

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Seriously though, if a girl gets raped and gets pregnant, that would be the number one reason to have an abortion, right? I'm not sure how ya'll feel about it.

It's certainly not a super common occurrence, but there are many cases of rape, incestual rape, and cases where pregnancy/birth would put the mother in a life threatening situation that absolutely should be given the choice.

I understand people's argument about not giving Jane Doe who banged a random and didn't bother using birth control. I just personally don't agree that we (the public) have the right to force her hand either way. Her body, her choice.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info