TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

More stuff I will never understand.
After you tear the frick out of your EX-truck, and the police arrest you, what are you going to do to fix all the damage???
If you can't afford a payment, how the hell are you going to fix it???
Plus now you pissed the guy off and he's going to follow you 24/7 until he get's your EX-truck.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Apparently he caught up to the truck at an intersection, asked the driver if he could grab some personal items, and jumped in and tried to take off.
I did some spotting for a repo company for a few months. It sucked. Saw dudes crying, found cars that I don’t even understand how you have a loan on them (think like 87 cavalier) and also learned how sneaky repo dudes are. There was one guy with a regular pickup that had the arm thing come out of the bed and could grab vehicles without getting out of the cab. Was nuts.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
I did some spotting for a repo company for a few months. It sucked. Saw dudes crying, found cars that I don’t even understand how you have a loan on them (think like 87 cavalier) and also learned how sneaky repo dudes are. There was one guy with a regular pickup that had the arm thing come out of the bed and could grab vehicles without getting out of the cab. Was nuts.

It doesn't seem like repo guys are always the best society has to offer :hsughlol:

Some of the videos on youtube are somewhat entertaining though...although it is kind of sad knowing that many of the people that have their stuff repossessed are good people that have fallen on hard times. I mean, if you are taking out a title loan on an 87 Cavalier, I don't think life is going too well for you.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)

More stuff I will never understand.
After you tear the frick out of your EX-truck, and the police arrest you, what are you going to do to fix all the damage???
If you can't afford a payment, how the hell are you going to fix it???
Plus now you pissed the guy off and he's going to follow you 24/7 until he get's your EX-truck.

Lets not forget that they're going to auction it off and since he just did thousands in damage to the truck he's going to end up paying for the escapade anyways. Fucking moron. :bowrofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info