iTunes/Apple Music

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
Anybody ever try the student discount? But you’re not actually going to college. LOL.

e2bcaf3c7d6c2981a78939569811cd46.png

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
I thought once you downloaded it, it was yours. Apparently not, but they don't make that clear. That is why I've been hesitant to try it. I'm a big apple fan boy, and have stuck with iTunes for music. I have a ton of music on there.

You always keep all the music that you buy or upload yourself, it’s just when you select “download” from Apple Music and then cancel your subscription, you don’t get to keep that music you downloaded from your subscription.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
I tried Apple Music for a few months and cancelled by subscription. I hated how their search works and how it pulls up so many random playlists and songs that don't relate to what I was searching for.

Just switched to Spotify Premium and absolutely love it.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
I tried Apple Music for a few months and cancelled by subscription. I hated how their search works and how it pulls up so many random playlists and songs that don't relate to what I was searching for.

Just switched to Spotify Premium and absolutely love it.

To be fair they changed it around several times since initial launch and isn’t like that anymore. I’m not sure when you used your free trial though

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info