Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Anyone playing it? Been out on the PS4 for a few days but just hit XBO (private beta). So far, I like the map better than PUBG's offerings. The audio is AMAZING. Graphics are good but typical COD. It runs SO smooth.

Inventory system seemed weird at first but now it makes sense and I like it. I've only made it top 20, keep getting slaughtered in close quarters, :rofl:. Controls are super tight as always.

I think this has a real chance of being a PUB contender.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
First solo victory. Holy fuck that was intense. IMG_20180914_120732.jpeg

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
From the videos I have watched there are pros and cons to both games. I like the pubg looting better right now. (From what I have seen with zero cod playtime)

Obvious win goes to any game that runs semi decent. PUBG is a shitshow still, and unless friends are online I never ever play it.

I think staying in first person may benefit those of us who are used to these types of shooters. The whole 3rd person looking through walls and around corners can spoil the gameplay. Both if you do it and have had it done to you.

The #1 thing I have been reading and I’ve seen it in videos..... is holy crap does it take a long time to kill someone in this game. Someone with armor can last a full magazine or more. So I can see those “COD” rage moments happening a lot in this mode

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
So played a few rounds this morning. First impressions....

The gun play feels solid and pretty much like the multiplayer.

The looting system needs some major work. I do not like how you can only see a few items at once while looting a players bag. The pubg system is much better where you get a list from top to bottom.

Armor still protects you way too much. The only way to drop a level 3 armor without a full mag is the sniper rifle.

More to come

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
So they need to patch this game ASAP. try playing with a friend.... the game shits itself. It either will not acknowledge that they are online, or if you send the invite, it totally freezes your Xbox.

You have to basically squad up before entering the blackout mode in the main menu, and that only works 1 out of 10 tries.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
So played a few rounds this morning. First impressions....

The gun play feels solid and pretty much like the multiplayer.

The looting system needs some major work. I do not like how you can only see a few items at once while looting a players bag. The pubg system is much better where you get a list from top to bottom.

Armor still protects you way too much. The only way to drop a level 3 armor without a full mag is the sniper rifle.

More to come
Loot system was weird at first but I like it now.

Armor doesn't seem any worse than pubg... I have no problem taking people down. Get more accurate, lol.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
So they need to patch this game ASAP. try playing with a friend.... the game shits itself. It either will not acknowledge that they are online, or if you send the invite, it totally freezes your Xbox.

You have to basically squad up before entering the blackout mode in the main menu, and that only works 1 out of 10 tries.
Haven't heard anyone having problems like that..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info