Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c

https://www.kvia.com/news/top-stori...rvatory-remains-shrouded-in-mystery/793035021

SUNSPOT, New Mexico - The National Solar Observatory in Sunspot New Mexico has been closed since last Thursday.

The post office near Sunspot also remains closed. Its employees have been temporarily transferred to the post office in Cloudcroft, a USPS official told ABC-7.

ABC-7 has confirmed the post office in Sunspot will not be re-opened until further notice, and cannot be re-opened until approved by local law enforcement officials.

ABC-7 Monday spoke with Shari Lifson, who is with Aura, the company that co-manages the Observatory with NMSU. Lifson told ABC 7 there is no time-table for the Observatory to be re-opened.

ABC-7 also reached out the FBI, but did not hear back from the federal agency in time for deadline. The FBI did speak with local law enforcement about the length of the observatory closure.

"They spoke with my sergeant initially and they said that they would be down for a few days so that could be anywhere from a few days to months, from my past experience," said Sheriff Benny House.

The FBI did not tell Sheriff House the reason for the closure.

Sheriff Benny House did tell ABC 7 that his local law enforcement did not have anything to do with either the observatory closure, or the Sunspot post office Closure.

A spokesperson for the United States Postal Service told ABC 7 that they were given specific instructions. "We were told on September 6th that we would be evacuated along with the surrounding area, we were not told why," Rod Sturgeon said, "We were told just to be out of the area."

Sturgeon told ABC 7 that he did not know who ordered the evacuation, adding "We remain suspended until we are allowed to return."

Some prevailing theories from 4chan and abovetopsecret

• It is/was an alien invasion, and the site is being quarantined by time travelers to prevent the attack from ever happening

• Terrorist cell that was using the observatory radio tower to communicate with sister cell over in Mexico

• The giant vat of mercury that holds the solar telescope has leaked into the water supply and its now being contained by govt

• A meeting of interdimensional ETs re treaties with earth

• Telescope detected a sun flare that will wipe out all electronics on earth by this coming weekend and its being suppressed so that the rich people can get to the bunkers before panic sets in

• UFOs usually land at Hollman AFB 20 miles away, but they messed up and crashed near the observatory (d’oh)

• New UV telescope they installed discovered the mysterious planet 9 right under our noses, and fuuuu it’s chock full of ETs

• An alien being in permanent residence (!) at the observatory has seen something terrifying even it can’t explain

• “seems related to the whole sunspot/general feeling of uneasiness/headaches/harvesting theories, etc that people have been talking about this past week. I had a dream earlier this year, where I went outside my house and looked up near a power pole transformer, there was a rectangular silver craft (shaped like a brick 10m x 25m approximately) and it just hovered above the ground about ~50' in the air. I got the feeling that there was more, and they were dispersed among the populace on a dedicated mission.”

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Read the title. Came here just to post this.

THECONFESSIONALS1.JPG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMURdEkb_3Y

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
From: https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/9em4aj/sunspot_nm_observatory_closed_by_fbi/e5q6koh/

There is an excellent and long thread over at Above Top Secret that claims to have some inside info from folks who've called local newspapers in the area. It's a pretty wild scenario that leads me to believe that the government is using the observatory in the name of national defense, possibly to keep an eye out for a new Russian space threat.

ATS Link: National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons', page 1

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info