Sirus XM week

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I just started jumping trial to trial. Fuck them for raising prices all the time, yet you call and bitch and they have no problems giving you it for 5$/m

I transferred my service from my Tahoe to my Yukon yesterday. They wanted $15 to transfer, told them cancel my subscription. They did the transfer for free, lol.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I transferred my service from my Tahoe to my Yukon yesterday. They wanted $15 to transfer, told them cancel my subscription. They did the transfer for free, lol.

:bowrofl:

I wonder how many people just say "okay" for them to try that...

Same annoying shit with Comcast...

"Hey, my bill is nuts, can we get it lower?"

"Sorry sir, that's the best we can do..."

"I'm going to change providers, how do I send in my equipment?"

"I just found a new deal we can give you...."

:fu:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Pretty much all i listen to :rofl:. Throw in some pop rocks in there for some high school memories.

Those stations all basically play the same five bands. But radio is still worse.

Agreed. Ill turn on the Sirius once and awhile and sometimes be wowed with a song I havent heard in forever. Then its the same things over and over. I once heard the same song on 3 different radio stations. :rofl: I also have 80s, 90s, hits, and of course your 90s and 00s rap channel. Cause I dont wanna forget about Dre.

I like most of the personalities on Octane. Used to hate Mangin, but he really grew on me. Can't stand the new bitch that's been on, Katie Babs...so annoying :rofl:

Cavino can get really tiresome too.

See, I want all these people to stop talking and play music. Hence why I hate regular radio.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info