LOL @ Amazon and USPS Shipping.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I never have a problem with USPS. I get the informed delivery so I see what articles of mail I get in the mailbox and all my packages come when they should. FedEx.... They're a different story. Eta will be one thing one day, something else entirely on the next day, and something else again the following until it just shows up to my door.

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
I've been lucky with USPS, only had a couple packages i've had that happen with. UPS has lost a couple, and FEDEX i very very rarely use. I still like UPS the best, they have never wronged me, and the packages they lost they reimbursed me literally within a week. USPS, good luck waiting months, if you ever see anything at all.

I heard it’s hard to get a job with the USPS too. You Have to pass a written test, etc...

LOL. How these people get hired by them is beyond me

Same way TSA guys get hired. You breath on a mirror. If it fogs up, you're hired.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Usps “lost “ a package it’s been 10 days and it was supposed to get delivered today but never left the first post office, I think the seller just made a label and never shipped it, I told him I need it Wednesday if not refund me and I’ll buy it somewhere else, he said he shipped me a new one I check it and it’s standard shipping from California, what part of I need it Wednesday don’t you understand

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
there were 2 numbers in my now 18 year IT career that surprised me.

one was the number of packages misrouted by the USPS. the consulting company i was at was doing an assessment on whether they could use RFID for package tracking and wheel bins full of packages through doors. it couldn't be done because each post office is different than the next, so every one would have been a custom install, so the project wasn't feasible. i don't recall what the number was but it was simply shockingly high.

one would think they have much improved since it's been many years since then and plenty of time for technology to mature, plus they do a ton of ebay business.

the other number that shocked me was how little insurance policies were sold by allstate via the internet, far too late in the game. i don't recall the number here either but it was something shockingly low. something along the lines of a few hundred in say 2008 or 2009. certainly after i had been buying home and auto insurance on the internet for years.

Mr. SBF

Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
Lol. I ordered my stuff on Sunday. Guys working on Sunday NFG

Just sent something out a few hours ago... hope I didn't just jinx myself! :lmao:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180827-183721.jpg
    Screenshot_20180827-183721.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 84

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
That’s okay my shit coming through USPS usually ends up with a empty box being left at my house. Fucking thieves! Pisses me off! Drug test these pieces of shit and watch how fast we have jobs available. Amazing how many people were in the Woodridge office with the same issues I’m having.

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
Here's the $9 shipped GT5 disc that I recently ordered. Considering how cheap it was, I wasn't mad, but I'm glad they don't do this shit with the stuff I care about.

Funny part is they removed a stop Amazon made in Channahon for the 16th (it was definitely there previously, not sure when they took it out). According to USPS, the issue is Amazon sucks at geography and they dropped it at the wrong USPS facility... but then USPS took their own interesting route here after that...

January 21, 2021, 2:39 pm
Delivered, In/At Mailbox
PONTIAC, IL 61764
Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 2:39 pm on January 21, 2021 in PONTIAC, IL 61764.
January 21, 2021, 6:10 am
Out for Delivery
PONTIAC, IL 61764

January 21, 2021, 4:33 am
Arrived at Post Office
PONTIAC, IL 61764

January 20, 2021, 4:33 pm
Arrived at USPS Facility
LEXINGTON, IL 61753

January 20, 2021, 3:11 pm
Departed USPS Regional Facility
CHAMPAIGN IL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

January 19, 2021, 12:24 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
CHAMPAIGN IL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

January 19, 2021, 7:27 am
Departed USPS Regional Facility
ELK GROVE VILLAGE IL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

January 18, 2021, 6:51 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility

January 18, 2021, 5:51 pm
Accepted at USPS Regional Facility

January 17, 2021, 10:22 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
NAPERVILLE, IL 60540

<-- Channahon stop was here -->

January 15, 2021, 7:44 pm
Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
KENOSHA, WI 53144
Shipping Partner: AMAZON

January 13, 2021, 11:23 pm
PHOENIX, AZ 85043

January 12, 2021, 4:47 am
TROUTDALE, OR 97060

January 11, 2021, 10:43 am
Picked Up by Shipping Partner, USPS Awaiting Item
TROUTDALE, OR 97060

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I was going to post the hilarious tracking of a book I bought my dad. The packaged shipped on 1/6, but didn't arrive at the USPS in Glendale Heights till 1/12. Where the hell was it for six days? I'd post it all, but I deleted the text message updated where it said it was out for delivery on the 20th, but on the 21st it was still in Lexington.

Basically went from Aurora to Jackson, KY. Had I know the seller was in Aurora I'd have just driven over and picked it up, went to a FedEx or UPS store and sent it myself. Would have been there in three days.

Fuck it.. take a look. Six days to go from Aurora to Glendale Heights, then sat in GH for another six days. WTF?

Friday, January 22
11:32 AM
Delivered
Jackson, KY US

6:55 AM
Out for delivery
Jackson, KY US

6:35 AM
Package arrived at a carrier facility
Jackson, KY US

5:42 AM
Package has left the carrier facility
Campton, KY US

3:09 AM
Campton, KY US

1:50 AM
Lexington Ky Distribution Center, US
Tuesday, January 19

2:55 AM
Lexington Ky Distribution Center, US

12:37 AM
Cincinnati Oh Distribution Center, US

Monday, January 18
10:36 PM
Cincinnati Oh Network Distribution Center, US

9:58 PM
Cincinnati Oh Network Distribution Center, US

2:24 PM
Glendale Heights, IL US

12:51 PM
Glendale Heights, IL US

Tuesday, January 12
6:17 PM
Aurora, IL US

Wednesday, January 6
Package has shipped

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info