RIP John McCain

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Damn. He certainly went quick once off the meds. Sad.

Yeah, I think McCain finally gave up on fighting the disease. My dad went through the same thing. Tough guys stay alive way longer than expected but, when they decide to go, they go fast.

McCain was a complicated politician. I didn't like him much but he did a few admirable things. He recently spoke to Congress and urged everyone to start working together. Made an impassioned speech about how proud he was of the things the two parties had been able to work out together.

Arizona's Governor will pick a Republican to replace McCain until the election in 2020. Gives whoever gets the job a leg up on winning the 2020 election as an incumbent so it's a sought after position. The Governor has only said he won't nominate himself. We'll find out if he picks another left leaning politician like McCain, someone neutral or, less likely, a harder core Republican.

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
Hero. Did things for this country. Major sacrifices.

Glad he is no longer a US Senator, I do not care for RINO's. Hope Governor appoints Arpaio.

Let us use this as an opportunity to keep kicking ass even better. I was worried about RINO McCain in the Supreme Court appointment battle. If there ever was a traitor in our midst, surely he was one of them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info