Surveillance footage captures delivery driver chucking heavy packages from his van

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
This does not surprise me in the least. It's not just fed ex. NO ONE gives a shit about anything that doesnt belong to them anymore. You should see the state of some of the shit that comes thru my warehouse door on a daily basis. UPS Freight is the WORST. Half the time we don't even get our shit. And I can't even count the number of fragile items, like dry erase boards that come in with BOOT PRINTS all over them. These are the people that make my life an ever living hell. Fuck them all.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
This does not surprise me in the least. It's not just fed ex. NO ONE gives a shit about anything that doesnt belong to them anymore. You should see the state of some of the shit that comes thru my warehouse door on a daily basis. UPS Freight is the WORST. Half the time we don't even get our shit. And I can't even count the number of fragile items, like dry erase boards that come in with BOOT PRINTS all over them. These are the people that make my life an ever living hell. Fuck them all.

^this x 1000.

The people Amazon has delivering for them are the absolute WORST as well.

The only one who isnt trash currently is Mark the UPS driver who we know and see here at work daily. What happens after he brings it to the sorting facility though is a completely different story.

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Not surprised, and anyone that thinks their shit doesn’t get tossed around straight from the get go should think again. Everyone that handles the package has the mentality “not mine”, or need to hit a “quota” so care is the last thought in their mind and the companies main precaution is scare tactics and banking on it being packaged per some companies policy. (IE the company who made it, who’s selling the product or the company shipping the product)

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Not surprised. This isn't new. There was an article something along the lines of "Why monitors are footballs" back in the day.

I remember a guy who I IRCed with back in the day that had Mailboxes Etc (now UPS Store) pack his $10K switch up to ship it out after he sold it. Of course they smashed the hell out of it, and were both trying to toss liability over the fence when it came time to pay up on the insurance. He ended up putting them both on dox to go to court and they were both all "why'd you sue us?"

That said, curious if anything got damaged here. I'd really lean towards no because most manufacturers know that their stuff's gonna get the shit abused out of it in shipping.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info