Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
This gif is 100% NWS. I don't normally post shit like this but wow...And keep the racist shit to yourself or it will be deleted.

From what i read from source there was 4 people shot 2 KIA, 2 WIA. The old guy took one in the leg and survived along with the guy checking his Instagram to see if anyone dropped any DMS while he was trying to survive.

Happened in 2017
2 killed, 2 wounded at Washington Park gas station: 'Old Man Bill got shot!' - Chicago Tribune

https://gfycat.com/goodgroundedadeliepenguin

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
It looks like they knew what was coming and were trying to get let inside. Crazy.

This is part of the problem IMO....

Two people survived that shooting.

Betting at least the younger kid knows who did it.

Betting neither of them said shit to the police.

Betting a week later they went shooting at the guys who did it.

Around and around we go.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Well, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the 3 bangers, had they not been involved in this, weren't going to be seen at a stable, steady job tomorrow, earning a decent living, supporting their family, contributing to society, paying their fair share of taxes and not living gangland/thug life.

But, hey, I might be wrong. I mean, they're all good kids that dindu nuffin and were on their way to a church event when this happened.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
This is part of the problem IMO....

Two people survived that shooting.

Betting at least the younger kid knows who did it.

Betting neither of them said shit to the police.

Betting a week later they went shooting at the guys who did it.

Around and around we go.

Yup, except maybe this time some of the stray bullets can kill a couple children and still nobody on the block will have seen anything.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info