LED Lighting Experts step in

Rebel

TCG Elite Member
Dec 15, 2008
Reno, NV
I'm looking for a light set up for my 10x10 Canopy for when I do trade show events at night. Currently I have 3 LED work lights that I use that get the job done (One in each front corner shining down & one that shines back to light up my banner) but they're kind of bulky and a little bit of a pain in the butt to set up. Saw this recently but the light output is half what I use currently. Most google searches send me to truck lights which I could maybe retrofit, but I thought there would be an easier way. Looking for something with at least a 1500 lumen output per light. I could maybe do two 1000 lumen lights in the front and a 1500 lumen light in the back. Basically I'm looking for a pretty bright tent.

What I'd like to get
https://www.instantpromotion.com/led-light-bar-sport.html

I currently use these and have clamps to stick them in the corner.
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Utilitech-1500-Lumen-LED-Portable-Work-Light/1000341079

Also second option is a recommendation on a portable battery pack (possibly solar) with a 3 prong plug to use to power these lights for about 4-5 hours. I've been considering returning these lights and getting the non rechargeable version and using the battery pack to power everything. The reason being that it's easier to recharge 1-2 small battery packs than taking the lights down and recharging 3-4 lights.

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

I have the LED's that go into the bucket on the side of our trailers.
IIRC they are about 2200 lumens and not bulky at all.
They are pretty old, so I have no doubt the new stuff is lighter & brighter.
I believe I paid $12-13 each. Set them up to install with a wing nut & it's quick & easy??
I know the LED light bars are very bright now a days.

Good luck.

timthumb.php

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I would recommend the Milwaukee Radius light. It is a single overhead light that is 2200 lumens and would easily light a 10’ x 10’ tent. I think it is around $150-200. DEWALT has a similar light coming out later this year, but we have sucked in the lighting game/playing catch up. The radius would be simple enough and you wouldn’t have to run any cords. Milwaukee’s cordless light game is STRONG.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info