Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Five broken ribs and a punctured lung.

https://katu.com/news/local/teen-girl-badly-injured-after-being-pushed-off-moulton-falls-bridge

YACOLT, Wash. — A 16-year-old girl is lucky to be alive after someone pushed her off a bridge over Moulton Falls on the Lewis River.

The incident, which was caught on camera, shows the girl standing on a ledge over the bridge's railing and hesitating to jump when a person behind her pushes her off, plunging her into the river.

According to the Clark County Public Works page, the arch bridge is over three stories tall.

The girl's mother says a fall from even half that height could have killed her daughter, and that she hopes the person responsible will turn themselves in.

"My daughter's gonna have a long road to recovery and I think that she should probably just turn herself in - realize what she did wrong. This is not okay. She could have killed my daughter," the girl's mom, Genelle Holgerson, said.

The 16-year-old is now in the hospital with five broken ribs and a lung injury.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T1qua45nVM

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
:obama:

jordana-holgerson-5.jpeg

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I once moved a chair as someone went to sit down. They fell ass first into the grass and spilled beer on themselves. I felt like a real asshole afterwards, I thought it wouldn't be so douche-y.

I can't imagine how this other girl must feel...putting someone in the hospital. Probably almost as bad as that one girl who pushed another girl into a swimming pool and paralyzed the girl for life.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info