You think your life sucks?

muskie

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2011
Palatine
Bezos has argued that there is not enough philanthropic need on earth for him to spend his billions on.

What a fucking prick. Like don't get me wrong he earned it and it is his to enjoy, but just come out and say you don't want to help other people. Don't give some bullshit excuse the need isn't there.

Bill and Melinda Gates still get to enjoy their wealth but make an effort to educate and help people and groups all over the world.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
michael-scott-mo-money-mo-problems.gif

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
What a fucking prick. Like don't get me wrong he earned it and it is his to enjoy, but just come out and say you don't want to help other people. Don't give some bullshit excuse the need isn't there.

Bill and Melinda Gates still get to enjoy their wealth but make an effort to educate and help people and groups all over the world.

he should start with paying his workers better and not treating them like robots, as those stories make it sound like a pretty terrible place to work. pretty wild to think he hasn't done nearly as much in charitable actions as his peers though, that's well beyond the point where having any more money matters to you

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

What a POS reporter, obviously a jealous loser!!!

I don't care if the guys makes 100 million a day, that was a hack job.

If Bezos does or does not help a single guy that his right!!!!
It is also his right to offer a pay scale & if the people show up, not pay an extra nickle!!!!
Now we can all say I would pay more, but none of us know for sure, because none of us will ever make 28 million in a day.
I pay my guys more than all the other contractors, but I learned turn over costs me a lot more money than saving a few % on wages!!
Plus I liked a lot of time off for racing and needed higher quality guys.

Don't forget, there are over 500,000-600,000 guys working at Amazon.
So obviously plenty of people are happy, or at least willing to work for that pay.

Should he do more for charity, absolutely, should he raise wages, absolutely, but it is absolutely nobodies business to run their damn mouth.
Go earn your own 150 BILLION DOLLARS and do with it what you want!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info