Man Sues Guy For Having Sex With His Wife

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I'd like to know this guys' moves to be honest. A travelling insurance salesman making $84k a year, woeing a hot blonde who is there with her husband... The guy either has a 12+" python or a hidden swiss bank account.

I mean, even in my best efforts, could I get "pay-off" in terms of "junk wettage" that quickly.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
I'd like to know this guys' moves to be honest. A travelling insurance salesman making $84k a year, woeing a hot blonde who is there with her husband... The guy either has a 12+" python or a hidden swiss bank account.

I mean, even in my best efforts, could I get "pay-off" in terms of "junk wettage" that quickly.

Modern day “Tony Manero”

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Seems like bullshit to me. If anyone should be able to be sued, it should be the spouse that did the cheating. The whore wife is the soul guilty party. She could have said 'no'. And if she did say 'no', that would be a different kind of case.

While cheaters disgust me, the side person should have no liability in the matter.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
The guy will never see that 8 million. The other guy can’t afford it.

Insurance companies are usually the ones that can pay out large settlements you read about on the news. The lawyers gets a big chunk and the rest of it is paid out over 20-30 years. Structured settlement

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Read in the article that North Carolina is one of the few states that allows this kind of suit.

Also it was mentioned earlier in the comments here insurance normally step in with these large amounts...... I mean if this 8 million really holds up what insurance covers this? Lol

Car? Home? Motorcycle? Lol in for those progressive commercials coming soon......

“Bundle your coverage today. Home, auto, moto, adultery.”

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
I just did a quick search, it looks like it is still a crime. But it is rarely prosecuted. If one could provide proof in a divorce hearing, the cheater should get nothing but child support if retaining custody of the kids.

In Illinois, it don't matter, if you were cheating, not cheating, lazy, whatever, divorce will be labeled "irreconcilable differences". Depending on the situation, years married, children, property, bank accounts (even separate), separate retirement, everything will be divvied up. Some people think that just because a bank account is in your own name, if you're married long enough, EVERYTHING is considered marital assets, and can be split.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info