Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
sweet mother of god

https://www.slashfilm.com/deadwood-movie-update/

Supposed to start filming in Octoberl.

The Deadwood movie has gone through fits and starts for over 10 years. Now, it’s finally happening. HBO has officially given the greenlight to the film revival of the Western series that ran from from 2004 to 2006. Tell your god to ready for blood.

I want to temper my excitement here, because a part of me won’t believe the Deadwood movie is real until I’m watching it. But during today’s TCA summer press tour, HBO Programming president Casey Bloys confirmed the long-awaited Deadwood movie was finally, officially happening. “All of these people worked hard to get this together,” Bloys said (via Variety). “It’s been a logistics nightmare getting all the cast members’ schedules together but we are there. It is greenlit.”

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
will [MENTION=45]Handsome Jesus[/MENTION] be the star?

220px-Wild_Bill_Hickok_sepia.png

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Awesome. “Milch, the series creator, wrote the pic, which is being directed by Game of Thrones helmer Daniel Minahan. Milch, Carolyn Strauss, Minahan, Gregg Fienberg, Scott Stephens, McShane and Olyphant are executive producers.”

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info