Got my tickets for Monster Jam what can I expect?

dom418

Regular
Dec 2, 2008
My 4 year old is into Monster Trucks for the moment so I’m going to surprise him with his first show November 3 when Monster Jam comes to the Allstate Arena. First of all, holy shit do they tack on a nice service charge to every ticket! Tickets were $50 for 200 level plus a $13 service fee per ticket

Besides an abundance of red necks and nascar shirts, what can I expect? Is it a good time? How long is the show?

muskie

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2011
Palatine
My 4 year old is into Monster Trucks for the moment so I’m going to surprise him with his first show November 3 when Monster Jam comes to the Allstate Arena. First of all, holy shit do they tack on a nice service charge to every ticket! Tickets were $50 for 200 level plus a $13 service fee per ticket

Besides an abundance of red necks and nascar shirts, what can I expect? Is it a good time? How long is the show?

The kids will love it regardless. You may be a little disappointed. There is only so much the drivers can do in a confined space like Allstate.

When I went for the first time last year that was how I felt. Just as an adult you realize that you aren't going to see the stuff in the commercials at Allstate not enough room. Every kid there was just gleaming and had the biggest smiles on their faces. Don't get me wrong it is a good time but if you want to see one of the trucks do a full backflip or crush a bunch of cars they just cant at that venue.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info