Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
It looks like the long-awaited*Buffy*revival is finally underway, and its getting a twist! According to*The Hollywood Reporter,*20th Century Fox Television*has hired TV vet*Monica Owusu-Breen*to write the*Buffy the Vampire Slayer*reboot, with creator Joss Whedon working alongside her and executive producing. The revised take will see a black actress take on the lead role previously played by*Sarah Michelle Gellar on TV and Kristy Swanson in the 1992 film.

Read more at Joss Whedon's Buffy the Vampire Slayer Reboot Confirmed!

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

Of course it will.

They can't help them self, and just have to liberalize, PC up everything they do!!!!
Every time I watch TV they have freaks, blacks, Asians, women forced on us!!!

Then the same people whine & throw a fit because the producers wanted someone famous to play a part,
and force her to quit because she didn't fit the part in real life???

Typical intolerant, racist, prejudice haters!!!!

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
How many of you laughed and cheered when Buffy used a rocket launcher on The Judge in Season 2?

How many of you cried when Spike died right after Buffy told him she loved him?

Your comments mean nothing to me. Buffy wannabes. Have you no soul? The greatest TV series ever that spawned like 57 spinoffs will never be replaced by anyone but Sarah Michelle Gellar deciding to come back and do a sequel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoExgr3yzvg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Nobody has mentioned the hidden gem in Buffy yet?

Alysson Hannigan/Willow Rosenberg

iu

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
She's not a hidden Gem though. This one time at Bandcamp........:drums:

But yes, she is nice.

You don't have to feel bad about Cordelia though. Charisma Carpenter was a 30yr old playing a high schooler. :io:

As for serious stuffs, Buffy had a number of amazing episodes that are regarded today as some of the best TV.

"The Body", The entire episode is conducted without any music at all. And it was shocking at the time because no one expected Joyce to die. She also died of pretty much the only natural cause on the entire show. She died from a aneurism related to her brain surgery.

"Hush", which short of I think the first 2 minutes has absolutely no spoken lines. The entire episode is done mute as everyone loses their voice, and the episode carries on as a silent film with music only.

"The Gift", the finale to Season 5, Buffy dies.

The Musical episode "Once More with Feeling" is entertaining, and there are a few others too that are still stand-out episodes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info