DOJ changes to CPD SOP

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Wow. Madigan and the ACLU trying to emasculate the Chicago PD.

A report will need to be written every time an officer points his gun at someone? With Race being a necessary fill in? In some neighborhoods, it will be all blacks or Hispanics. How will that look when an officer has dozens of reports of him pulling his gun on blacks?

Chicago will turn into lawsuit city and cops won't want to pull their guns. Enforcement will go way down.

ACLU drawing up rules for the PD is ridiculous.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
I wouldn't be surprised if most of this was redundant honestly especially with the current contact form requirements. That said it could end well like that body cam footage in Chicago where the dude drew down and got a few rounds for his trouble. I mean wouldn't it be great to be able to go "timmy had a gun pulled on him 4 times for doing X Y and Z stupid things around different officers before he got plugged on the fith time."

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Wow. Madigan and the ACLU trying to emasculate the Chicago PD.

A report will need to be written every time an officer points his gun at someone? With Race being a necessary fill in? In some neighborhoods, it will be all blacks or Hispanics. How will that look when an officer has dozens of reports of him pulling his gun on blacks?

Chicago will turn into lawsuit city and cops won't want to pull their guns. Enforcement will go way down.

ACLU drawing up rules for the PD is ridiculous.

They gotta protect their voting base.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info