Anyone been to Japan?

Z28Camaro

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2015
Metamora
You will be close by to me as I live nearby Kobe. Post up more of your logistics plan with specific dates.

I may be travelling when you are here but can answer questions and point you towards some cool things to see while here. If you are here while I am in town we can go rip some shit up in the GTR.

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
You will be close by to me as I live nearby Kobe. Post up more of your logistics plan with specific dates.

I may be travelling when you are here but can answer questions and point you towards some cool things to see while here. If you are here while I am in town we can go rip some shit up in the GTR.

Hell yeah! I’ll be sure to let you know thank you!

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX

giphy.gif

Z28Camaro

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2015
Metamora
Unfortunately everything is booked:(

I’ll be there aug 2nd and I leave on the 17th

I leave the day before you arrive and get back on the 15th. If you're up for it I am open to do something on the 16th. What airport do you fly home out of?

The week of August 13 Japan's Obon holiday and a lot of people will be out and about. Not sure what your detailed agenda is looking like but there are a lot of great places to see in Kyoto and Osaka.

You are probably not going to blend in here so I wouldn't worry too much about that. Japan people are generally very friendly - Tokyo is considered one of the more conservative places but in Osaka you might notice you feel more welcome as there's a lot of trade history due to the ports around and could be considered a bit more internationally welcoming. I doubt you will really feel unwelcome about anywhere here as long as you are polite and don't do anything stupid like getting drunk and go running around, etc.

If you want suggestions on some landmarks to see I can make some recommendations based on your itinerary. I am not sure how flexible you will be to see any events - I can check and see if there are any car shows or events like that going on.

It is very much a sensory overload here at first so be ready for that.

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
I leave the day before you arrive and get back on the 15th. If you're up for it I am open to do something on the 16th. What airport do you fly home out of?

The week of August 13 Japan's Obon holiday and a lot of people will be out and about. Not sure what your detailed agenda is looking like but there are a lot of great places to see in Kyoto and Osaka.

You are probably not going to blend in here so I wouldn't worry too much about that. Japan people are generally very friendly - Tokyo is considered one of the more conservative places but in Osaka you might notice you feel more welcome as there's a lot of trade history due to the ports around and could be considered a bit more internationally welcoming. I doubt you will really feel unwelcome about anywhere here as long as you are polite and don't do anything stupid like getting drunk and go running around, etc.

If you want suggestions on some landmarks to see I can make some recommendations based on your itinerary. I am not sure how flexible you will be to see any events - I can check and see if there are any car shows or events like that going on.

It is very much a sensory overload here at first so be ready for that.

Awesome! sending you a pm

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
So I’m here lol list of cool cars I’ve seen:

R32
R33
R34
GTR’s all kinds
RX7’s
Few lambos and Ferrari’s
1 s197 Mustang
1970 Cuda 440 with a shaker hood

Spent 4 days in Tokyo holy shit what huge city it is, went to Hakone and did the little trek around the lake where you take the train/cable car/ferry and also went to nikko and checked out temples there, currently on my way to a little town called Takayama now, will post pics when I can.

I would call this an adventure more than a vacation wew it can be hard to move around the country not knowing Japanese!

Still trying to see if I can meet up with [MENTION=12138]Z28Camaro[/MENTION] later in the trip

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
The women.

Tell us about the women. please.

I have yet to see a fat young or old woman here in Japan, they are mostly all slender and their skin is super white, I have seen a handful of gorgeous ones walking around Tokyo. Most of the working age women wear very nice dresses and are walking around all dolled up, only complaint for me is I wish they had bigger hips/ass/legs but I’d definitely give them the D given a chance lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info