Hot Dog Water

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
What happens if you get some fancy bottles, fill them with water, put a hot dog in and market them creatively for $38?

They sell.

It's water. With a hot dog in it. Priced at $38.

“We’ve created a recipe, having a lot of people put a lot of effort into research and a lot of people with backgrounds in science really creating the best version of Hot Dog Water that we could,” self-styled Hot Dog Water CEO Douglas Bevans told Global News.

The drink, which comes in a sleek glass bottle filled with water and a single hot dog, is “keto compatible” and will help the drinker “lose weight, increase brain function, look younger, [and] increase vitality,” the sign at the Hot Dog Water booth claims.

The sign also explains that the drink is rich in sodium and triggers anti-inflammatory processes.

“There’s a fair bit of it that is too science-y for me,” Bevan told the Global News. “So the protein of the Hot Dog Water helps your body uptake the water content, and the sodium and all the things you’d need post-workout.”

1529528823443.jpg

The Hot Dog Water, which comes unfiltered, was listed for an “event price” of $37.99.

“They’ve been drinking it for hours,” he said. “We have gone through about 60 litres (16 gallons) of real hot dog water.”

The booth also sold Hot Dog Water lip balm, breath spray and body fragrance, Global News reported.

But the protein-rich beverage did come with a catch, which was stated at the bottom of the sign in fine print:

“Hot Dog Water in its absurdity hopes to encourage critical thinking related to product marketing and the significant role it can play in our purchasing choices.”

People cough up $38 for 'unfiltered Hot Dog Water' at festival | Fox News

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Did you like results may vary or golden cobra? I did not care GC but Results may vary was not bad considering Borland wasn't there.

The first two albums are my jam.

Didn't realize those existed. Just read the wiki of LB to figure out the fuck you were talking about. :rofl:

First three are the only ones I care enough about to listen to.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
This Segways right in nicely.

Flying Hot Dog Launched At Baseball Game Leaves Woman With Black Eye « CBS Boston

hotdog.jpg

PHILADELPHIA (CBS/AP) — It was a flying frankfurter and not a foul ball that left a baseball fan with a black eye in Philadelphia.

Kathy McVay says she was at Monday night’s Phillies game when the team’s mascot, the Phillie Phanatic, rolled out his hot dog launcher. McVay was sitting near home plate and, she says, all of a sudden a hot dog wrapped in duct tape struck her in the face.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info