Joe Rogan podcast - Stem Cell Therapy

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates
My wife’s cousin was injured in a horseback riding accident and is now paralyzed from the waist down. She was 16 at the time. She just turned 18 and will be heading to Panama City next month to go through a month of stem cell replacement in her spin and also bone marrow replacement. Dr Neil Reirdon who is a doctor in Florida will be over seeing the multiple procedures. This is her last chance to ever have a chance at walking, at least from any medical procedure. At the very least she will be able to go to the bathroom normally. I have read upon stem cells and the the success rate is very good. We are all keeping fingers crossed.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
It’s not far off, look at the new “Right to Try” bill Trump just signed. It states those that are terminally ill can now try any medical treatment even if it’s not backed by the FDA.... Stem cell is next.

They should add the assisted suicide for those who are so far gone that they wish to end the pain and suffering. perhaps it is added.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
I enjoy Rogan’s, Whalen’s and others podcasts, especially with my 5 hrs round trip commute from Hell. Always something new to learn.

This stem cell therapy is truly fascinating, but I am curious if big pharmaceuticals are one of the main drivers against it. My thoughts are, there is more money to be made in long term treatment (keeping folks on meds) than actually curing them.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
That is most definitely the reason. You watch TV and there is a new pill with some fancy name that treats a “condition” you’ve never heard of before.

People see this shit and start thinking “Hey that’s what I have!”

It is sickening.......I wonder if they make a pill for that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info