Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I got my first Dyson this week....after saving my pennies. The V7 Animal. Handheld, a few attachments.

I've always thought Dysons were overpriced elitist bullshit.....now that I own one...I'm a believer. This thing is awesome. Mega suction, easy to use, very intuitive.

I pranced around the house vacuuming the ceiling, corners, places I couldnt normally get, does awesome on all the stairs. Well worth the money.

And these are the types of things you get excited about as your approach 36.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
You should have bought the V10! Way more, but way more features that I wish I had in the V6 Animal that I have.

My two complaints about the V6 - one of which the V7 fixed:
The compartment release to dump the dirt is garbage. (V7 fixed that)

The battery fucking BLOWS. You get like 10 minutes AT BEST with the turbo or max button or whatever it's called on.

Otherwise I fucking love the thing.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I got my first Dyson this week....after saving my pennies. The V7 Animal. Handheld, a few attachments.

I've always thought Dysons were overpriced elitist bullshit.....now that I own one...I'm a believer. This thing is awesome. Mega suction, easy to use, very intuitive.

I pranced around the house vacuuming the ceiling, corners, places I couldnt normally get, does awesome on all the stairs. Well worth the money.

And these are the types of things you get excited about as your approach 36.

I just posted this in another similar titled thread

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
i think [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] will be cleaning his room way more often now

9d1b008915b40f2586569b295b62bd7c.jpg

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Fuck this thread...

In order to beat the depression that has set in in light of this thread with a badass vacuum and my new wants for it, I dug into an old bin from my mom's.

Here's a preview of what the box contained..
OSo8tBv.jpg

My first repower ever. The donor LT1 came from a 96Z that I parted out due to a trip down the stairs.
kmMel8S.jpg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Wait until you approach 50.
Then nothing excites you anymore.

Cherish the moment!

You're only as old as you feel.

Big pay checks, women who want to have sex with you, good alcohol and cigars, kids doing great things. Life isn't over at 50.

As far as Dysons, ours is the first vacuum we have ever had that Amy didn't break in two years. It's the energizer bunny of vacuums.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info