Movie "The Meg" Jason Statham in a giant shark movie

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
I had to go look up if this was actually a thing 7 million years ago. Turns out this giant eating shark was. Glad I wasn't alive back then.

Article I read was that most estimates put this shark at around 60 feet, but could have reached all the way to 82 feet, or as small at 39 feet. Either way. FUCK THAT.

Movie will be a popcorn flick for sure, but it can't be worse than sharknado; so there's that.

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Wait..........hold up.........you really didnt know the megalodon was real?

I'll be honest, I haven't done a lot of shark research in my lifetime. So nope, had no idea this was a thing.

Estimated budget is 150,000,000 for this film.

Statham really hasn't had a bad film as of yet. This could be a surprise and could go either way.

Well they need some serious box office cash flow then haha.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I had to go look up if this was actually a thing 7 million years ago. Turns out this giant eating shark was. Glad I wasn't alive back then.

Article I read was that most estimates put this shark at around 60 feet, but could have reached all the way to 82 feet, or as small at 39 feet. Either way. FUCK THAT.

Movie will be a popcorn flick for sure, but it can't be worse than sharknado; so there's that.

Never watched Shark Week? I think they cover Megalodon once a year.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010

quit doing my fucking job you twats :rofl:

TCG:

We know sharks, too.

Bitch

:bowrofl: almost spat out my coffee.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill

Well, look at the bright side.

If the Megalodon still existed you wouldn't have to worry about getting bitten in half.

It'd just swallow you whole.

header-seven-seas_0.jpg

70137.adapt.676.1.jpg

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Oh look, a futuristic CGI'd up new aged Jaws.

Its not even close to Jaws.

That fake shark terrified me for YEARS.

The Meg is a stupid giant shark movie, and if you go in with that, I think you'll be happier at the end.

If you go in expecting Jaws, you'll be disappointed and feel like a waste of a ticket.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info