Vin Diesel, unprofessional, candyass

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Like an oncoming storm—or a movie character played by Dwayne Johnson, once he’s made the terrifying decision to chase you—it’s starting to seem like the Fast & Furious series’ #CandyAssGate might be truly inescapable. It’s now been nearly than a year and a half since Johnson first suggested that he was feuding with one of his co-stars on the series for being both “unprofessional” and a “candy ass,” damning accusations that were eventually laid at the feet of Dom Toretto himself, Vin Diesel. The two actors had apparently managed to mostly bury the hatchet, despite the efforts of that ol’ shit-stirrer Tyrese, but a new Rolling Stone profile on Johnson—who also revealed, rather charmingly, that he absolutely refuses to allow any of his movies to have sad or dark endings—might have kicked up a little more candy/ass-flavored dust.

First off, Johnson finally confirmed that the two men’s single scene together in last year’s The Fate Of The Furious was the product of clever editing, and that the pair never filmed together on the same set at all. The actor—who’s still got to share a franchise with Diesel, at least until his own spin-off, Hobbs, is finished shooting—was super-diplomatic through most of the conversation, saying that he and Diesel had “a few discussions, including an important face-to-face in my trailer,” during the movie’s filming. “And what I came to realize,” he said, “Is that we have a fundamental difference in philosophies on how we approach moviemaking and collaborating. It took me some time, but I’m grateful for that clarity. Whether we work together again or not.”

That suggestion that he might sit out Fast 9 wasn’t the only way Johnson let fans know he and Diesel are still, to some extent, at odds with each other, though. Flashing a bit of that Dwayne Johnson mischievousness, the actor couldn’t help but get in a dig near the end of the piece. From Josh Eells’ profile:
“I wish him all the best, and I harbor no ill will there, just because of the clarity we have.” He considers this, then lets out a big, sly laugh. “Actually, you can erase that last part about ‘no ill will.’ We’ll just keep it with the clarity.”
Say what you like about the man, he still knows how to cut a good wrestling promo.

Oh Dwayne :rofl:

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Vin seems like a has-been that just hasn't gone away because he was lucky enough to be cast in the first F&F, the start a franchise that will (unfortunately) never end. The dude can't act for shit and has aged terribly. I doubt he really has anything to contribute to the F&F series from a creative point of view, he just thinks he's grandfathered in to being the head honcho because his shitty acting has been around since the start. Dwayne on the other hand is killing it.

Look at this f'in guy starting at :30....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWKm77_hWKA

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Wait, you're all bashing Riddick, the baddest man in the universe... Hahaha 81y19EiS1pL._SL1500_.jpg

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Vin seems like a has-been that just hasn't gone away because he was lucky enough to be cast in the first F&F, the start a franchise that will (unfortunately) never end. The dude can't act for shit and has aged terribly. I doubt he really has anything to contribute to the F&F series from a creative point of view, he just thinks he's grandfathered in to being the head honcho because his shitty acting has been around since the start. Dwayne on the other hand is killing it.

Look at this f'in guy starting at :30....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWKm77_hWKA

Why on God’s green earth is he using straps to curl 95 lbs?!?!? LMFAO

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
But Diesel's a hit with the ladies, right? It's only a rumor that his lips don't move...

A source exclusively dished out to OK! that Charlize “absolutely hated” working with her costar. “Vin acted like a diva on the set. He wasn’t friendly or even polite to Charlize — he would tell her where to stand and how she should read lines!” Perhaps Vin should take advice from the Oscar winner instead.

“Vin tried to make people feel like they were second-rate,” the insider added. “Charlize never wants to work with him again.”

The 49-year-old actor and producer even made some creepy comments about their onscreen kiss. “Do I know she enjoyed it? Oh, my God, yeah… Lips don’t lie,” he gushed to a reporter. Charlize hilariously fired back, calling his comment “insane” and continued to admit, “I like a little more movement in my men.” Ha!

https://okmagazine.com/videos/charlize-theron-vin-diesel-feelings-fate-of-the-furious/

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

It's the same as anything, everyone has their own opinion about how to do something.

Some parents think they should let kids learn the hard way, make their own mistakes,
and do all kinds of idiotic things to get it out of their system.
Some parents think their kids should be kids, have fun, learn through experience while knowing right from wrong at a young age!!!

Some people think it's perfectly fine to steal from work, cheat on their wife, steal the extra change some kid mistakenly gives you,
others think you should always be a decent human being.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info