Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Junk ass bullshit company. Its always been free. Always. Now, since I have to file a k1, it jumps up to 80 bucks. ON TOP OF THAT, state jumps up to 30 or 40 bucks. And they lock my 2016 forms so I cant even access them to review last year. I have no idea where I saved my files to so thats my fault but even so..fuck this greedy company.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I'm losing my fucking mind right now. This has not been a good week. To make matters worse, the accountant I work with was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer last December (same as my dad) and hes been hard to get in touch with lately (which is totally understandable)...he finished my business taxes but I guess now I need help with my personal taxes. I want to drive a cliff right now.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I tried going through Credit Karmas tax shit and after taking a pic of my w2 (which didnt work), they claim I owe 1100 to the feds, which has never ever happened....nothing has changed on my w2 compared to years past. Even switching to pulling money from the company, my w2 is pretty similar to last years.

This is a mess.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
I had to pay as well. Went and did direct deposit and they wanted like 30 bucks to do that instead of a check...FUCK that. But then i couldnt figure out how to get it to just a check. said fuggit and just paid it. First and last time using them

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I was able to look up my previous years when I did mine 2 months ago. Must be a User Error...:io:

Ya, definitely user error.

eAtLYST.jpg

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I used them for years, until I got audited for taking a child care deduction that the software didn't block me on based on my other inputs. Ended up having to pay the deduction back (x2 as I have two kids), plus penalties, interest, bend over fee, etc...

So since then I pay more to have someone do it. Granted, having two homes, kids, education credits, multiple variations of 1099's and other income streams in addition to our W2's, yada, yada, has complicated ours compared to the good ole single days of a 1040-EZ.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info