Shit white people do

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I was gonna say, looks like they're teaching them how to handle something in-between their legs at a young, ripe age...

Gonna be a lot of happy men in their lives. Or maybe a lot of happy teens once they become a teacher with "problems" that longs for the "good ole days".

Atomicles

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Schaumburg
I mean... I think it's pretty weird that there's a sport where girls hold a stick between their legs while moving. Other than that, it's sort of like really lame hurdling. That shit at the end where they're prancing around on the floor while being judged is even weirder. But I suppose it's like a really lame floor event for gymnastics. I'm trying to defend them because they seem to be into it and it seems like it's an actual sport and all, but it is pretty f'in weird.

Omicron

From Russia With Love
TCG Premium
Jan 13, 2013
McHenry
XxErWEI.gif

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I mean... I think it's pretty weird that there's a sport where girls hold a stick between their legs while moving. Other than that, it's sort of like really lame hurdling. That shit at the end where they're prancing around on the floor while being judged is even weirder. But I suppose it's like a really lame floor event for gymnastics. I'm trying to defend them because they seem to be into it and it seems like it's an actual sport and all, but it is pretty f'in weird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYmOqPFyJPw

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info